If you decide to do this with your child/children it will give you a pretty good sense of what they think of you so be prepared for tenderness, bewilderment, and a reality check of the best/worst kind!
So here are the 20 questions and Michael Anne's responses (keep in mind ((especially when you read #6))- she's 5). My thoughts & clarifications are in parenthesis.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you!
2. What makes mommy happy?
Me & Addi
3. What makes mommy sad?
NOT me & Addi
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a little girl?
She liked her mommy & her friends
6. How old is your mommy?
60 (Seriously...that's almost double my age!)
7.What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me & Addi
8. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
plays with Addi
9. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
you'd become a famous writer
10. What is your mom really good at?
giving me kisses
11. What is your mom not very good at?
oh, I know... umm, no I don't. I don't know anything you're not good at (that earned her a bowl of strawberry icecream...good girl Michael Anne)!
12. What does your mom do for her job?
teach (remember Mikey, mommy doesn't go to work anymore) right, teach me how to read
13. What's your mommy's favorite food?
salmon (it's actually lobster)
14. What makes you proud of your mommy?
her giving me kissies & taking me to playdates
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
mamma, is Hannah Montana a cartoon? (No baby she is not) okay then I pick Scooby Doo
16. What do you and your mom do together?
17. How are you and your mom the same?
we like playing
18. How are you and your mommy different?
you like tomatoes & I don't
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
she gives me kissies
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?