1. I ALWAYS lock the car doors when we are in the car, even driving down the highway. You never know what freaks are out there or where/when they might pop up!
2. I ALWAYS shower in a particular order. First, I get all soaked. Then I wash my hair. Next I put conditioner in my hair. Fourth I shave my pits & legs. After that I wash my body. Then I wash my face and then finally I rinse the conditioner out of my hair. I never deviate from this pattern, it just can't be done.
3. When I put my make up on, I ALWAYS pour a little foundation into the palm of my hand and add 5 drops of moisturizer to it and rub it all around until it's well mixed and then I rub it all over my face. I HATE applying it with sponges. They soak up way too much of the stuff and then it comes out uneven. My way, the best way, works just right every time.
4. I ALWAYS fold my towels just so. If they are folded any other way then they are "wrong." Derek knows this and tries to defy me on this issue but I make sure it's done "right" anyway & refold if necessary. Thank goodness he still helps me fold laundry!
5. Let's see... along the lines of #1... I ALWAYS lock the house door. Again you never know what freaks are out there or where/when they might pop up!
6. And finally, humm probably others could point out something much more "quirky" about me than I can but let me dig deep (okay, I don't have to dig that deep) Let's shake it up a bit, I NEVER wash my face at night. Well, that one wasn't much fun but I think it's a bit different than the norm.
Okay, instead of tagging someone with this same topic I'm going to make up one. The topic of this tag is... 5 of your favorite memories. I'm picking Dave, Chad, (yes, boys) Teralee, Nicolle, and Amy W. I'll post mine tomorrow maybe.