Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been Tagged...are you next?

The rules of the game are posted here at the beginning

A. Each player answers the questions about themselves

B. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged.

10 years ago I was: Let's see, it was 1998 and I was just getting ready to return home (or had just returned) from my mission in New Jersey.

5 things on my to do list today:

1) Take Brenden to get his learner's permit :)
2) Grocery shopping
3) Teach Michael Anne to read...she's been asking me to teach her to read for a few days, as though it's a one day process!
4) Take some paperwork back to my OLD job!!
5) Put together a menu and grocery list for the next two weeks - by emailing Maria and asking for a copy of her menu & grocery list!!!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
(no particular order)
1. Buy a nice home here.
2. Buy a home on the beach in Hawaii or Costa Rica, maybe on my own private beach.
3. Spend the winters enjoying our home, plenty of sunshine, fishing, and eating lobster in Hawaii or Costa Rica.
4. Start my own private school, hand picking the teachers and administrators & set up a scholarship program to attract kids who actually want to learn.
5. Give a million to my family members...they've all done so much for us.
6. Start a charity of some sort that would enable people to learn skills to help them improve their own lives
7. Take cooking classes from Wolf Gang Puck and/or Rachel Ray!
8. Save most of it for my children's college tuition and for Derek and I to serve missions


3 of my bad habits:

1) lack of exercise
2) don't drink enough water
3) retail therapy when I'm down

5 places I've lived:

1) Panama
2) Maryland
3) Utah
4) Hawaii
5) New Jersey
Others: Virginia, Arizona, Korea, Tarawa in the Rep. of Kiribati

5 jobs I've had:

1) High School Biology Teacher
2) Customer Service @ Seven Peaks Water Park
3) Waitress, but only for a short time, it was boring and my brothers were in town, I had to quit!!
4) Secretary for a lawyer in Panama
5) Resident Assistant at Deseret Towers, BYU

Something most people don't know about me:

I sucked my fingers until I was at least 12, I even had dents in my middle and ring fingers from my teeth. As you can imagine I'm a big believer in pacifiers/binkies...you can take them away but you can't chop off fingers!


I tag:
Ashley, Kerri, & Nicolle (although she doesn't use her blog much but it would be fun to read her answers if she did).

No comments: