Friday, April 4, 2008

The Sword in the Stone's Madam Mimm

So this is totally not nice but I couldn't believe it when I saw this woman the other day. Doesn't she look exactly like the witch in that old movie The Sword in the Stone?
I saw her at McDonald's when I took Michael Anne there to play in the playland. My parents met us there after a funeral they had attended and so I had my mom pretend I was taking a picture of her but instead I sneakily photographed this infamous character come to life! It's not the greatest picture since my phone is a piece of junk but I think the resemblance is uncanny.

3 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

Thats so funny that you took that picture. She really does look like her though. I hope that lady isn't into blog-hopping and sees this post. :)
I've been meaning to comment though and tell you that your baby girl is beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Thanks! Addison is so fun to have in our home.
I really hope that lady never sees my post either, I actually feel kind of bad about saying she looks like that creepy witch, but she does doesn't she!!!

April said...

I love it! I have to admit we've taken a few fake pictures to capture something else behing us as well.