Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a big girl!


We got our first overnight snow last night so Michael and I were out in the garage looking for her snow clothes and stumbled across this little outfit.
It was my cheerleading uniform from the one time I was a cheerleader back in 1984 (4th grade, approximately 9 years old)! It is a little big on her but it sure is cute!!!
Here's a cheer for you all: "Good, Better, Best. We'll put you to the test! The better you are the better we'll be. We're the BEST!!!" GO CLAYTON COWBOYS!!!! Can you believe I've remembered that all these years?!? I remember our routine for half time too, it was set to the song from Footloose "Let's here it for the Boy." Ahhh, the memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! So very cute! And kudos to you for your memory on cheers!

Kevin said...

you were that small in 4th grade.. and yes i read you blog every once in a while..