Saturday, January 12, 2008

Michael's 4th Birthday!






We had a fun party with our families to celebrate Michael Anne's 4th birthday. She was so cute. I wish I had a picture (maybe I do) of her outfit she dressed herself in just before everyone was to arrive. Somehow I convinced her to change from this "most beautiful party dress" to another much more appropriate but still beautiful one! I'll have to find that picture and post it today too.
She was the perfect birthday princess and really loved having her grandparents, aunts & uncles, and cousins at our home to celebrate with her. We were glad too. I worry that her birthday will get swallowed up in the Christmas rush but so far we've been able to have a nice, separate party for her each year. Thanks to everyone who brought/sent birthday cards and gifts...she was really thrilled!

1 comment:

Penny and Dave said...

Nice pictures! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.